Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Perfect Sandwich...

Sadly, I must admit, this creation is not my own because I am pretty simple minded when it comes to sandwiches, but this sandwich is truly a masterpiece.  Created by my husband a few years ago, it comes from a bagel/deli place called Gaby's Gourmet in Syosset by our house.  They do such a perfect job creating this sandwich that as much as I love recreating masterpieces, this is one I don't even want to attempt.
Contents:
Everything Flat Bagel
Honey Maple Turkey- alot of it
Swiss Cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Russian Dressing
comes with coleslaw and pickle on the side
I'm not a huge fan of everything bagels/flagels, but for some reason it really works on this sandwich, perhaps its all the toppings of the flagel mixed with the turkey and Russian dressing, that make it so good.  The flagel adds the perfect crunch to this sandwich while bread would usually get soggy from the Russian dressing.  This is the ultimate sandwich and definitely worth a try!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment